Sunday, September 27, 2009

First Day of Preschool

Tuesday was Sincere's first day of preschool. I still can't believe he is so big! He was pumped up in the car saying "We are coming school. Just you wait. We are on our way. Hold on" I got the video at a stoplight on the way to the school. The light turned green but even from the short piece you can tell he was excited. He was really excited about going. Well I should say he was excited about US going. When he realized it was just him he had a mini meltdown.

The teacher said he had trouble sharing and didn't dance during circle time but nothing other then that. I was proud of him. I tried to talk to him about it but he got upset. The last picture was of the art he did on the first day (glue project). He didn't like the picture or his gluing job but I thought it was cute.

1 comment:

mick said...

hehe, too cute. I'm sure he'll rule the school in no time (with plenty of sharing with his little minions).