Sunday, September 27, 2009

Cutest Kitten in the World

I was going through some old videos on my desktop and found this video from July that I just had to post. Not because of Sincere (although he is cute) because of the worlds cutest kitten.

Backstory- In early July daddy rescued an abandoned kitten from the highway in the middle of a rainstorm. How sweet is that? This was during his lunch break so he was in his work clothes searching the side of the highway soaking wet for a little kitten he happened to spot. Sometimes he is a pretty great guy. :)

Anyway so the no kill animal shelter in the area was closed for the day so he drove 2 hours with the kitten in his car back home. When he got here both Sincere and I fell head over heels in love. Crumby as you can hear in the video didn't not. He was up all night bouncing of the walls and even hooked his claw underneath my toenail. So we knew we couldn't keep her and two hearts hurt as the kitten went to her new home. I was upset and resentful about Crumby's attitude for 2 days. But I know he couldn't help it. He gave a lot up for Sincere and I couldn't ask any more from him. I just made sure I got some cute video before Muffin Crumbs (what I named the kitten) left.


No comments: