Sunday, September 6, 2009

Hollywood Here I Come - Don't Pack Your Bags Just Yet Sincere

Well searching on the internet for jobs I came across a contest for Juicy Juice. The contest was to get your kids doing something adorable, funny or amazing. It was last minute so I grabbed one of his bow ties, dads glasses and the only instructions I gave him were "Tell the camera how much you love Juicy Juice." The rest was improv. He does those faces all the time so I thought those would be funny. But I think what he is says is even funnier "Mmmmm...I know I want natural apple juice." That is classic Sincere. "Its scrumcious." Sincere. And he made up the song on the spot. But my favorite part of all is when I ask what his favorite time to drink Juicy Juice and he says "I go to sleep and wake up and get water. And it stinks!" LOL!

Now he didn't win or even place but I thought I would share this video with you anyway because I think it really shows Sincere's personality and how funny he is. But I am bias. :)

No comments: