Thursday, October 8, 2009

Measuring with a Dinosaur

Sincere found a measuring tape in my stuff and has been carrying it around the house for the last week measuring things. Also in the last week thanks to Dinotrain and Kestrel he grasped the meaning of hypothesis and has told me several of his own. He set up a measuring experiment and he told me his hypothesis was that Bertie Bus was the longest. So I grabbed the camera to document his testing. :)

Oh don't mind the costume. I found a bee and dinosaur costume at the thrift store and he has been living in them full time. He loves them so much I am surprised he hasn't managed to put them on together to become a Dinosaur Bee. He sleeps, eats, plays, dances and I am sure would bath in one if I let him. The fun part for me is that it makes the fits a little easier to handle. Have you seen a dinosaur throw a fit? Much funnier then an almost 3 year old.

No comments: