Saturday, October 10, 2009

Sincere Won a Halloween Costume Contest

Today we went to our first Halloween event of 2009. They were having a Family Fun Fest not to far from our house so we decided to go. I didn't find out that it was a costume contest till a few minutes before we left so I had to throw Sincere's not yet completed outfit on him. He actually was a good sport about the whole thing. But that could of been because of the promise of candy.

We got there just in time for the costume contest. The list was pretty long but people seemed to really be enjoying Sincere as Michael Jackson from the Thriller video and people kept taking his picture. So when it was time to get on stage Sincere went up there and I told him to do the moonwalk I showed him. I didn't know if he was going to do it or not but all he had to do was notice all the attention he was getting and he was game for it. I love the spin at the end.

He won and got a bucket full of treats, masks, flashlights, candy, etc. I was so proud of my little guy. After that they had trick or treating at local shops. Sincere wouldn't stop doing the moonwalk and this interesting shimmy shake he created. He is such a ham and he just adores the spotlight. His bucket was stuffed to the max.

Please ignore me looking raggedy in the background. I should have won for best costume. :)

R.I.P. Michael! Gone but not forgotten.

No comments: