Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Marching to The Beat of His Own Drum

It's no secret Sincere tends to stick out in a crowd. You can have a crowd of 100 kids (don't know why you would be crazy enough to do that but) and I can guarntee you will notice and remember Sincere. And this is true for too many reasons to even list. One main reason is that he marches to the beat of his own drum. No matter what we are doing or where we are at Sincere is doing his own thing in his own way. He knows what is expected of him and how to do things that he is supposed to be doing but he just finds that he would rather listen to his beat then yours. That's just how he rolls.

Need prove that he stands out, marches to his own drum and is Sincere 24-7 here you go. This is classic Sincere. I guess he wanted it to be skins versus shirts. No go.

1 comment:

Woodpecker said...

I can't believe they have soccer for 2 yos in the first place! The Y here starts at 4, and SS started at that age (still in it at 9, more out of habit than real interest, though, I think). At the time, I though THAT was chaos! :)

But I love that Sincere does his own thing!