Wednesday, June 10, 2009

library books

Sincere loves the library. I actually use it as an incentive to get him to do stuff. "If you get in the car tomorrow we will go to the library." He does a lot of running around at the library but he also picks out books that he wants to take home to read. I let him pick out what he wants from the kid area and we take them home to read through them. Every week we do this and he has gotten through a lot of books this way. In fact I am signing him up for the summer reading program at the library. I don't know what that will be like for the younger kids but I am sure it will be a challenge. :)

Here is some video from yesterday morning of him reading two of his library books from this week. As always its a challenge to get Sincere to focus enough to sit through the books without getting distracted. He gets distracted really easy but that's just who he is. In between the two books I had to let him play but he agreed to sit down for just one more before he was over it. LOL!



No comments: