Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Feelings on Fathers Day

Sunday was Fathers Day 09'. Sincere and I treated dear old dad to a pancake brunch at Toast. I brought Sincere's trusty microphone to sing the song that he had create for him but he wasn't feeling it. Of course he sang it the days leading up to Fathers Day but the day of he wasn't in the mood. Tempermental artists are so hard to work with!

I got a couple videos from the day. The first one I will post is of Sincere showcasing his "LET ME DO IT MYSELF" stage. He is deep into that stage now and tries to refuse everything you do for him. Well everything expect cleaning up his mess. He wants to open the door with the key and put the money into the meter but he doesn't want to clean up his own mess. Where is all the independence when its clean up time?

Notice how big the pancakes are. He squealed with delight when he saw them. Took like 5 bites and was done. We took enough pancakes for the next two weeks.


The second video is of Sincere doing funny faces at the table. I thought his take on "sad face" was so funny. I was cracking up in the middle of the place and had to pull out the camera. Such a dramatic little guy.





1 comment:

mick said...

He's too adorable! And, of course, Kessie agrees :)

I totally agree about tempermental artists, too, having one at our house. The muse must strike, or she just stares blankly.