Friday, July 29, 2011

Sincere's Idea of Playtime Fun

We live with Sincere so it doesn't strike us really weird when he spends 45 minutes drawing the digestive system or creating a headache by lining up balls and saying they were cells sending messages through the nerves to the brain that they were in pain. The other day he created a dance he called the "olfactory receptor dance." This week he has been really into genes and the ability to see. I heard him telling his eyes "I love you eyes. Thank you for what you do. I wish my mouth could reach you and give you a kiss." :)

Really he is fascinated by all things having to with biology. It is a topic he can't get enough of. It's funny because there is another little boy we know that loves dinosaurs. Sincere could care less about dinosaurs now and I wondered why. He cleared it up for me "I love all LIVING things." LOL!

Here is an older video that shows him in the middle of his "playtime."

No comments: