Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The Sincere Workout Plan

Sincere has told me "I am just not in too sports. I don't like doing what the other kids are doing." I dragged him to soccer practice. This was our 4th try at soccer. He told me "I am only giving it a chance for you. Not for me but for you." He wanted to leave after one kick but I told him we were going to stay for the whole practice. He spent the rest of the time being very Sincere. Which consisted of him noting how much the ball looked like Neptune. When it was his turn instead of kicking it he picked up the ball and said "Watch me show you the effect of gravity on the ball" dropping it then saying "Look gravity is holding it down." I had to grab the camera and have him repeat some of it because it was such a classic Sincere moment.

I got him to do 2 drills then he refused because the ball was rolling over the white flowers that bees needed and he wouldn't do that to the bees. He spent the rest of the time practicing his version of interpretative dance in the field.

The other video is of him lifting "weights" and doing P90X with daddy. He actually really likes to do exercise with Bobby. As long as it isn't soccer, basketball, tennis, baseball or parent/kid karate. LOL.

1 comment:

mick said...

Let no one say he doesn't know his own mind! Love it :)