Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Telling Time

Sincere has been telling time on a digital clock for awhile now. After he learned how to count by 5's he picked up telling time on an analog clock. Around the time he turned 3 he picked up telling time by the minute on an analog clock. The book he learned on was a library book so we ended up having it this week and I decided to get it on video. He LOVES the little book on top so we will probably have to check it out again sometime in the future.

It always amazes how he can focus on more then one thing at a time. He can be totally wrapped in Ramone but also hear you asking a question and follow the instructions. I love when he thought I said 3:19 and he says "19 after" and after I correct him he says "OH! 3:15." This boy cracks me up. Enjoy.

No comments: