Wednesday, July 30, 2008

His Numbers

So I have been trying to get Sincere and his numbers for more than a
month. Every time I pull out the camera he stops so its been difficult.
But I managed to get enough footage for a small montage of him
recognizing his numbers and counting. Its a bit long because its my
first montage but my favorite parts are the counting in the bathtub at
the beginning and the last part of him counting with the
Elmo where he whispers his numbers at the top of the stairs. It took me a month of being a paparazzi to get some footage.
Enjoy!

1 comment:

Woodpecker said...

Brilliant, of course! :)

And success for us - found out after watching this, that E can count to at least 9 (though he won't say 3 or 7, oddly enough). You ought to market your own baby learning DVDs with Sincere as the star!

Oh, and E now refers to Sincere as "Choo Choo Butt." In a good way! :)